As followers of Jesus Christ, we will endeavor to know God profoundly, love Him intimately, and obey His commission to reach people, equip them to become fully maturing disciples, and send them out as responsible servant-leaders of Jesus Christ.
- To establish a healthy church where believers obey God with full confidence, worship the Lord with all their talents, serve God and one another through spiritual gifts, be mesmerized by the Father’s faithfulness, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- To encourage one another to discover one’s role in the ministry of the local church and nurture passionate and righteous spirits that radiate to and influence the non-believing community, thus inspiring them to have a changed life that impacts the lives of others.
- To win souls, make disciples, mentor believers, multiply leaders, and minister to people for the glory of God.
- Celebration – Goal: To develop an atmosphere of meaningful celebration where God is magnified and worshippers are edified.
- Small Group Ministry – Goal: To design a strategy that supports the principles of a healthy church.
- Specialized Ministry – Goal: To develop a strategy that responds to the felt needs of the church family, the community, and the peoples of the world.
- Administration – Goal: To manage prudently God’s entrusted resources.
What We Believe
The full Baptist Faith and Message can be found on the Southern Baptist Convention Website.