February 11, 2018
Love’s All Things
1 Corinthians 13:7
Bears All Things
- Love . . . bears all things.
- Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.—Proverbs 10:12
- Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.— 1 Peter 4:8
Believes All Things
- Love . . . believes all things
Hopes All Things
- Love . . . hopes all things.
Endures All Things
- Love . . . endures all things.
- And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.—Luke 17:4
- The Lord’s bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged,—2 Timothy 2:24
- For this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen, so that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and with it eternal glory,—2 Timothy 2:10