Worship’s in the Holy Place
Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.—John 4:21
Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.—John 14:23
- The holy place is where the holy dwells.
- Unless worshippers give God spiritual thing, they give Him nothing.
Worship’s through the Agency of the Spirit
“But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. —John 4:23
- Genuine worship is impossible without dependence to God, the Spirit’s empowerment, and inspiration.
“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.—John 16:13
Worship’s in the Spirit
“God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”—John 4:24
- Worships are privileges of those who were born of the Spirit.
for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh,—Phil. 3:3
That is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.—John 14:17
- Worshippers who make God the center worship are worshiper whom God seek.