Due to weather conditions, church Sunday Service will be held via Zoom at 10:45AM. The church building will be closed this Sunday, February 14, 2021.
Church office will be closed December 24, 2020 – January 4, 2021
**There will be regular Sunday Service Worship
Christmas Eve- Candlelight Service Dec 24@ 6PM
Everyone is welcome! Come and join us for this special service of praise and worship as we reflect on our Savior Jesus Christ.
UPDATE on CHURCH REOPENING—****note changes
We received updated guidelines from Gov. Inslee for church reopening. Because we love our church family and desire to be a good testimony in our community, we will be implementing the following changes:
1) Masks/face coverings will be required by all. We understand that some may not want to wear masks because of breathing issues. We ask you to join us on the ZOOM service. If you need connection info—please contact the church office.
2) Adult Sunday School will only be available if your Teacher is available. Our Sunday School Director will contact Teachers, and you will get a phone call from your teacher if your class will be held.
3) Please Self-Screen you and your family before coming to service. If you are sick (at all) or if you or family member has tested positive for Covid—do not attend. If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees, do not attend.
4) Reminder—no Children’s Sunday School, nursery, or Extended Session. Younger children will need to stay with parents in Worship service.
5) Bathroom availability—only 2 persons at a time may use a bathroom. You may have to wait. Children should not be unsupervised for bathroom break.
6) Kids On Mission will meet (Room open at 10:30 am). Please come straight to class, and not go to the sanctuary. Masks required—but now also is social distancing. Depending on number of Kids, it is likely we will have to use more than one room. Parents remember to pick up kids after worship service.
We will only be able to seat 50 people (including children) at this time—while we would like everyone to attend—we would also ask that we pray for each other to have grace and flexibility as we deal with these inconveniences.
Ladies 12 week Bible Study
Daniel: Lives of Integrity Words of Prophecy
By: Beth Moore
Start date: March 13 and every Friday thereafter for 12 weeks.
Location: At the church
Facilitated by Sherrylin and Judy
A workbook is recommended with this study for $20, but not mandatory.